Saturday, March 17, 2007

So .. yes we need to update our blog

Alicia: Good afternoon all! Yes, we have been remiss in updating our blog, but so much has happened since October, it's hard to know where to start. I think, for now, given the constraints on my time, what will follow will be primarily a collage of photos that will tell the story of the last several months. I may provide some narrative, but largely these next several entries will constitute a picture diary of the goings-on. We will start with a trip to Ohio, but prior to that, major events included: a fun trip to Huntsville for Thanksgiving which ended, unfortunately, with food poisoning, but then followed shortly with (for me) a week long visit in Nashville to help visit my newphew, Jameh. Then, Brian and I successfully finished our semesters at school, he at Auburn and me at UNT. Unfortunately, I then promptly got sick with a bad sinus infection ... probably from the demands of my schedule, but I later recovered in mid-December.
So, thank you all for your patience and let's begin.

No comments: